Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Manghihilot

I got sick for many days and I was feeling very terrible. My mom brought me to the "manghihilot" or the old lady that cures broken bones, or something like that by praying on some grains of rice and the rice will get deformed depending on what is really happening.

She told my mom and I that there was a very very far away relative from a province who died and is visiting me. Before we came there to that old lady, when I was lying down in my bed, I thought I saw something.., and of course! I thought it was my imagination. But when the old lady said that, it really creeped me out.

She made us do some things. First, buy some candles and oil or holy water. Then we need to make smoke outside. I should smell like smoke. Then we need to pray the rosary while the candles are lighted. After we had done that, I was feeling great the next day.

I think ghosts are absolutely true. Because, besides that experience, me and my brother, father and cousins had more.

Sent in by Paula Nicole del Rosario, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment