Monday, June 1, 2009

They Talk To Me In My Dreams

When I was pregnant with my son my cousins mom kept telling me your mom says you know the answer to the question this went on for several month prior to giving birth to my son. Well 2 days after I had my son he stopped breathing and spent 5 days in ICU at the same hospital that my mom had passed at. So I decided that they were trying to warn me about my baby.

Then about 2 months later I had the dream again I instantly woke up, The phone rang as the answer came to me, On the phone it was my cousin, she asked are you having weird dreams again. I then told her the dream she asked do you know the answer, I said its your dad. It was her dad he was in ICU and was not expected to live. We were 30 yrs old at the time and neither one of us had spoke to her dad for about 15 yrs prior to this. He was my mom's cousin and they were very close at one time. It was my mom and Joyce telling me that we needed to make amends and say good-bye.

I also get messages when I am wide awake. When my dad died I had some friend's over and we were playing dice. I told them the cops are here, they said no and I said yes about 15 min later there was a knock on my door and it was the police to tell me that my dad had just passed.

Sent in by Pamela, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment