Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Haunted Caravan

My family and I were staying for a week at Sandylands Caravan Park, Saltcoats, Aryshire, Scotland, and we were sitting in the lounge a bit and my auntie and uncle had come over with my three cousins. My dad and uncle had put my younger brother and sister along with my auntie and uncle's two sons (my 2 cousins). My cousin Lauren, me, my dad, my mum, my auntie and my uncle stayed up. Suddenly there came two loud bangs from the bedrooms where the younger ones were sleeping. So my dad shouted get to sleep you four and there was a really loud moan. We ignored and the lights were out so my mum was mucking about with the new video camera and we sat it on the table facing the 2 bedrooms. Then a flash of light and a whoosh of freezing cold air suddenly appeared and disappeared as quick as lightning.

My mum checked the video camera and screamed, she let us look at the video and on the screen a face came up. It was a sunken face there was no eyes just sockets and no nose or mouth.

The next day we all went to the beach. As we were getting ready to go to the beach, my mum changed the tapes so the tape with the ghost face was sitting in the cupboard and the blank tape in the camcorder. Call this freaky or what but something had changed the tapes so that the face had been recorded over so we had no evidence of the ghost at all.

We were all pretty freaked out after that but me, my brother, sister and dad still go to the caravan park for holidays but we wont go anywhere near Caravan 213

Sent in by Bethany Cameron, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. Iv seen a ghost at the exact same park only it looked different my friend saw it more than me but we both saw it at the same time we saw it crawling across the ceiling of the caravan it was a greyish black colour and extremely boney it had weird stitches keeping its mouth closed and it's eyes open it but it had no eyes either that or its eyes where sunken in or sumthin obviously other things happened like my mom seeing a shadow and the bed shacking but it's is a really long story cause it was a really long night regardless to say we left that night

    ReplyDelete