Monday, June 29, 2009

Black Shadow on the Ceiling

A couple of years ago my husband went out of town and me and my two girls were at home alone and my terrier too, (his name is Spot). Anyways we were home alone and my girls were already asleep and I was up watching TV. Well from the corner of my eye I saw a shadow in the corner of the next room, (the rooms were right next to each other, they shared a door). Anyway there was a shadow in the corner, this shadow was always trying to get my attention, but it never really fazed me.

Spot would bark at it and it would stop when I would go over where it was, so it when I turned back again it would moved side to side like it wanted me to look its way, then all of the sudden, I saw something black crawling on the ceiling and man I froze. Spot began to bark and he was drooling and I could tell he was scared but he kept his position.

This black shadow was crawling on my ceiling fast and the shadow in the corner had stopped moving. I could still see that it was there but it wouldn't move. So then I got under the covers and I covered my head, Spot too. When I took the covers off to take a look it peaked its head out to look at me. Man I was scared! I covered my head and put it on the Christian Channel and I went to bed.

Written by Moya, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment