Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ghost Girl In The Garage

One night on the 15 of September 2007 my little brother (Sean) and I were in our garage dancing to music. We had been dancing for about 14 minutes when we heard sobbing. We paused the music and listened more carefully. The sobbing continued so we decided to look around. We found some water in the workshop next to the garage (the workshop is a huge room full of old tools) then a shadow passed the door and it slammed shut.

After getting out of the freaky workshop Sean and I were frightened. While we were walking out we looked around the garage when we saw her, an, about 8 year old, girl sitting in the car. I screamed and Sean started to cry. We ran up stairs to mum. Nobody believed me apart from Sean.

Our house is 52 years old and has been spooky since I moved in and I never want to go in the garage again!

Sent in by Casey Leigh Colligan, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment