Monday, June 8, 2009

Haunted Elementary

Ok I am in this story with a lot of my friends. Well it all started one day when we heard a weird noise from down the hall way so my friend Chelsea went to go see. What she saw was not normal. It was all black with bright green eyes and blond hair. So she came and told us so.

At recess we asked if we could go inside because we were bored so when we went in we went right to the place she saw it. When we were leaving because we got scared my friend Samantha and Autumn got scratched and they don't know how.

The next day we all saw it and it was bigger. We told our teacher and she said she would look after school. She did not come back. She wasn't back for a week. When she got back she had a huge scratch on her face. We asked her and she did not answer.

Well, we started to forget about all of it then when we were on stage singing for choir I saw something. I don't know what it was though because it left in the blink of an eye.

Sent in by Rachel, Copyright 2009

Read more Haunted School Ghost Stories ~ http://www.squidoo.com/schoolghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment