Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Demons in My Head

My name is Taylor, and I'm now 15, but the incident began when I was 14 in 2008. Lets begin.

I live in a town in South Dakota. The town is called Sioux Falls. Well, my mom recently bought a house for me and her (she's a single mom.) My mom is always busy with College and working at Avera Mckennan. On one particular day, I had to stay at my grandparents house for the night. My mom had to work the night shift. Anyway, I did all the essential things I had to do before bed.

My grandparents were asleep, but for some reason I couldn't sleep. I took my meds because I have ADHD before bed. I knew I took my meds because I had to take my meds morning and night. Anyway, I had a really bad headache. I didn't know why, but I kept hearing.....voices. Voices that sounded evil. I can't remember what they were saying, but it was very frightening. I went downstairs to my former bedroom and got my rosary. I put it around my neck and the voices didn't stop. I prayed to God to make them go away, but they wouldn't leave. I was by now silently weeping. The voices laughed and continued to give me headaches. I couldn't sleep for four hours. I guess I finally passed out and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning, and the voices were gone. To this day, I still wonder if it was my imagination, or if the things I told you really happened. I never lost my Catholic faith. Even if God hadn't sent the demons away, I will always believe in Him.

I still go stay at my grandparents house for the night whenever my mom works nights. But What's really puzzling is that I haven't experienced any paranormal stuff since then. Again, I don't know if it was my imagination.

Written by Taylor, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

1 comment:

  1. An extreme headache can bring on audial hollucinations. It also could have been reacting with your meds.

    ReplyDelete