Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pushed by a Ghost

I know this may sound dumb but here it goes. I have lived in a big Victorian house for all my life and it has always creeped me and my best friend out. Even though my parents built the house by themselves 15 years ago, I believe that spirits roam my house.

When I was eight, I got very sick for a few weeks. I had just gotten a puppy and I kept him baby-gated with me in my room when I went to sleep. One morning, around 5:30 AM, my mom was asleep and I was up having a sneezing fit. I had to go to the bathroom, and when I was heading back to my room, I was pushed across the hall, into the baby gate. My dog was barking hysterically. I reached for the lightswitch and nothing was there, and I hadn't tripped over anything either. I felt as if my dog saw something.

That was my only paranormal experience but ever since I that, I feel that I am being watched. I hear footsteps sounds when I try to get asleep. My dad says its the air conditioner or heater, but when I hear it when neither are on, I get scared. My dog also randomly barks at nothing, and he is not crazy. I sometimes hear the chair in our office click, as if someone keeps sitting down and getting up.

Now, I am only 12, and these things scare me. I don't know much about ghosts or spirits but I really believe I have one in my house, and I believe my dog can see him and feel its presence also.

Written by Elena, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment