Friday, June 5, 2009

The Evil Hand In The Window

At about the age of 9 or 10 years of age my mother, brother and new step-father (or at least was about to be) were living in Canberra after moving from Sydney because of a horrible experience, won't get into details with that. Anyway, one night I was sleeping in my room and at that time I was scared of the dark so whenever I'd fall asleep my mum would switch off the light. I was sleeping and I just all of a sudden woke up in god knows what time in the morning and just saw a hand out of my window (which was locked and on the side which the hand appeared you can't open the window).

The hand was turning and as I recall I think it was green with red nails. I was in total shock that I couldn't move or breathe and I finally got the courage to put my hand on the Quran and say a prayer and when I looked back the hand was gone.

I jumped up as fast as I could and ran to my brothers room because my mum always locked her door. I started screaming and crying but he just got angry because he was having a great dream of him flying with the characters in dragon ball z, great older brother Ali. He woke up and he started telling me to go to bed otherwise he'd wake up my mum and I was scared cause she always seemed to yell. Anyway he couldn't take it with me so he went to her room knocking and they tried to force me into bed but I got hysterical. As they were trying to put me to sleep I can recall a light only on me and the rest of my room was dark, just black.

Another time was when I had again waken in the same house (which was a town house) and awoke to my brother saying my name. Recalling the experience he looked transparent but I didn't notice at the time because I was too sleepy. Anyway I responded to my brother saying... "what, Ali?" but had no response. I woke up and no one was there. I went to my brother's room and found him sound asleep.

I'm 16 now and my brother still doesn't believe me about the hand... though I never mentioned the time when I thought I saw him in my room. Apparently my cousin was sleeping over and because I had two beds in my room he said he remembers the time how I got hysterical about the hand. He told me not to worry because apparently my brother saw red eyes. I don't understand why he still won't believe me. I mean I'm more mature and older now... and he saw red eyes... I don't get it.

Sent in by "Anonymous", Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment