Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School Haunting In The Philippines

Hi my name is Jhen (my friends used to call me Maiko) I live in Rizal here in the Philippines. I'm 14 years old now. I want to share one of the scariest thing in my whole life!

It was a cloudy day of November 2007. I was at the school to help other class room officers to decorate our room for the coming Christmas. It was already 3 or 4 in the afternoon when we stopped doing our work, instead we all went to the gym and there we shared different stories such as study, family life, hobbies and also our enemies.

We were all busy chattering when one of my classmates heard some running footsteps of a child. They all listened to it but I'm the only one who didn't hear it! Instead I only felt something! I felt someone was holding me and forcing me not to move! My eyes went blurred and I couldn't hear my classmates voices! I could see them screaming but I couldn't hear anything!

Then, in a minute,I suddenly felt that no one was holding me back but I still couldn't move! Then in a flash I stood up and walked. When I faced my classmates I saw something or someone behind them! It was a girl (a girl inside the classroom) and... she passed through the black board! I was so shocked at that moment that I couldn't speak any words! Then it was gone!

After the incident, we all knew that we were the only students inside the campus so... who would cause the running footsteps in the gym? Because of fear, no one of us dared to tell the story to anyone or dared to go to the school during weekends.

Written by Jhen, Copyright 2009

Read more stories about Haunted Schools at http://www.squidoo.com/schoolghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment