Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ghost Girl and the Ring

It happened when I was 12. I was sitting out front of my new house in New Albany and waiting for my parents to get done unpacking. I decided to up stairs and look in the attic.

My parents had bought a pretty big house, three stories, basement and attic. I went into the attic and saw a little girl telling me to run and get out of the house. Too scared and frightened to scream, I ran down stairs and hugged my dad and started crying. My dad tried to calm me but I wouldn't stop crying.

Two weeks later  my mom was home alone and called my dad from work to come home fast. My dad got there and opened the door and a vase went flying toward him and threw him against the wall and dropped him. My dad got up and his eyes were black. My mom as screaming and telling me to get out of the house. I told her to come on and tried to hit my dad to get away from my mom.

I saw the little girl again and she told me go outside into the back yard and get a ring from the black box and take it to Larry Tabens grave. Me and my mom were desperate so we did and the ghost left my dad and the girl said thank you and since then I always sense a presence every time I put a ring on.

Written by Jayla, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment