Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sleeping With The Devil

Well, this hasn't happened to me, but it did happen to my great uncle, Jean. Back in the 1960's, my great grandmother and her nine kids lived in a little home together back in East L.A. They were pretty poor, so they couldn't afford a bigger home. Right by their home was a big playhouse, and my great uncle, Jean would sometimes spend the night in that playhouse. Well, one night when he was sleeping, he felt heavy breathing on the back of his neck, so he turned to the other side to see what it was: it was furry and big.

He got so scared and turned back around so he wouldn't see the image. But then he had felt an arm trying to cuddle with him, so he pushed it off. It wouldn't let go of him, so he wrestled with it until he got the damn thing off of him. He realized that their was a window there in the playhouse, so he threw it out.

When he woke up, he thought he had a really weird dream. That was until he looked on the side of his bed and saw some fur.

I am NOT lying. My grandma (who happens to be one of those nine kids, btw) had had a lot of weird things happen to her and her family. She even told me she talked to Satan one time.

Sent in by Marisa, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment