Friday, June 5, 2009

Something Was Definitely Wrong

A man named Mr. Sullivan was lost. He didn't know what time it was, how he got to where he was and why he was there. He asked a woman who was passing by, what time it was. "Excuse me, I'm afraid I forgot my watch. Will you tell me what time it is?" The woman screamed and ran away. He was puzzled and was wondering why she just ran away.  He thought something awkward was going on.

Mr. Sullivan decided to take a taxi. He was walking up to one and all of a sudden, it sped away. "Something is definitely wrong! I better call back home and ask my wife to pick me up." He found the nearest telephone and called the house phone. A woman picked up and said, "Hello? Who's this?" and the man replied, "Is Mrs. Sullivan home?" and the woman replied, "I'm afraid not! She is attending a funeral because her husband got into terrible car crash!"

Sent in by Alleyah, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment