Thursday, June 11, 2009

Java The Ghost In My Attic

Don't think I'm crazy, I get enough of that from my counselors but this is 100% true. There is a woman in my attic. She is tall, wears a black Victorian style attire, dress shoes, veil. She has long wavy black hair, and eyes the color of the moon in the harvest season. Oh and she is dead. Her name is Java, I've come to this conclusion because she mutters to herself, speaking in first person.

She made her presence known the day I was moved into the room connected to the attic door. I was cleaning the room and getting my stuff organized when something just smacked me in the head. I turned around and she was retreating into the attic. I followed because for some reason I'm an idiot!

I walked into the attic and she was sitting in the far corner, muttering ramdomness. She looked up and screamed at me! So of course I fled. From then on she hasn't liked me much, always yelling at me, arguing, throwing stuff, and making people think that I'm crazy.

Sent in by "Sarah of France", Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! Good luck with Java! lol, sorry to make fun of you, but don't worry, I believe you. In fact, as for Java, she doesn't sound evil, just mad (I mean lunatic kinda mad) What I would do is confront the ghost, try to ask her what the hell is wrong but it may as well backfire.
    I moved into an appartment this winter. It was old, big and cheap. I always wondered on the price until I moved in. It was haunted by a woman and her child. Both were beaten up by the husband, from what I could gather, and I couldn't enter the kitchen in the evening. The woman hated me just for being a man and she would haunt me, smack me, I'd hear her say "Get out!" Stuff like that, until one when I just snapped and yelled at her: "What the hell is your problem! I haven't done anything to you!" She was appearing as a thick black fog before me, moving slowly, generating fear and anger. f course, as I said, it got me pised of and I snapped.
    Anyway, when I told her I hadn't done anything to her, the cloud stopped, receded, then disappeared. That was five days after I moved in. When my thre daughters came to spend the weekend ( twions are four years old, and the last is three) She was still there, but she didn't bother us anymore. I would see her twice or thrice a day, but after amonth, she smiled to me when she was me.

    Story on the side, I moved out of the appartment when I got this job in baie-james, besides I got back with the mother of my children, anyway, the proprietor (which is an asshole) entered my appartment to sift through my stuff one evening. My girlfriend caught him as he was running out of my appartment, loking like he'd seen a ghost (which I'm guessing he had!) But my girlfriend never had problems in my appartment. She told me she saw the woman once, she asked Kim (my g-friend) why she was packing my stuff. Kim told her we had gotten back together and she was bringing my stuff back home. The ghost nodded, sighed and disappeared.

    ReplyDelete