Monday, June 15, 2009

The Abandoned House

This happened many many years ago I lived near a home that a lot of my friends would tell tales about but I couldn't believe it. I did however notice that people who moved into the house didn't really stay for long, six months maybe at the most.

Well one mischievous night a group of us were talking about the house and we decided to go check it out. I thought it would be a great opportunity to figure out what everyone was talking about, no one lived there so why not. When we got there and got out of the car the air around became chilling cold! It was kinda a cool night to begin with but where the house was the temperature seem to have dropped. I remember saying something about that out loud to my friends.

We walked up to the front door to see if it was locked and it was. We went around the back gated yard and the door was locked so we actually broke the window and climb in. The House looked huge!  Mirrored walls, bedroom that had this pedestal that I believe you put your bed on I'm not sure but it was different.  In each room we went to we check the light switches and nothing came on we made it to the bathroom area which was huge! It had stairs that had you walk down to the shower area right there I turned the light switch and all of a sudden all the lights started popping on in the house. I was very freaked out and wanted out of the house! We all stuck close to one another and proceeded to the front door quickly as we opened the front door there was a wheel barrow full of shingles blocking the front door which I have to say wasn't there when tried to enter the front door!

As we got into the car and proceeded to speed off I turned around in the back seat to look back at the house and all the lights began to turn off one by one! I don't know what it was but it has always stuck by me and gives me chills every time I talk or think about that night.

Sent in by Lisa, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment