Monday, June 8, 2009

South Side River Road

My best friend and I were driving down this old country road at night, and we were fixing to come up on a big 4-way stop with these huge stop signs. Well a few yards back from the stop sign I caught a glimpse of a man with a long brown coat walking across the street. It made me jump a little bit and I kinda tapped on my brakes, but as soon as I saw the image it was gone. It was that quick and I thought it was just the stop sign and my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I turned to my best friend and I was like "I could of swore that stop sign was a..." and she goes "A PERSON!" so now we are convinced that we might have saw something because it was just too weird that we both saw the same thing. creepy! but since then I don't think anything weird has happened to us.

Sent in by Sarah, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment