Monday, June 1, 2009

Ouija Board Demon at Our House

It was late at night. I had just moved into the house but I had heard whispers. I turned around and it stopped.

It had been two years since that happened and after those two years then everyone had been waking up at night and then screaming that was my baby brother being pinned to the ground. I couldn't get whatever it was off him. Then I got whatever it was off him and it disappeared into mid air.

I also realized we had opened a place in the house that had a red circle and a star in it. Then I got Ouija board (a board used to communicate with spirits) and I asked it it's name and it spelled W-I-L-L and I asked it when it was born it spelled N-E-V-E-R then the board started moving in circles. I asked it if I saw it, it spelled Y-E-S. I asked it where, it spelled O-N Y-O-U-R B-A-B-Y B-R-O-T-H-E-R.

But then we preformed a ritual, an old Native American one and sprinkled salt around the house and it was gone but not for long. I stepped out of my room at night and there was WILL again. I ran to my baby brothers room and took them downstairs. My parents started the car and made me and my baby brothers go in and we drove away.

Written by Ilsa Saeed, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. If there was a red circle with a star in it, then why would you get out the ouija board?

    ReplyDelete