Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wrights Family Cemetery Haunting

My name is Mark. I live in a small city called Elkhorn City in Kentucky. I have a lot of family down here and a few of my friend's wanted to go visit a haunted graveyard. All the one's they have went to nothing happened so I told them about an old family cemetery of mine that's in a holler called John Moores Branch which has another holler that comes off of it that's called Wright's Holler which has the Wrights family cemetery - my family's cemetery. They wanted to go and see it so I showed it to them, nothing happened so we left.

Two nights later they came back on their own and from what I understand they had the living daylights scared out of them. One said he was punched in the chest and another said he was touched on the arm. They all said they saw lights floating around and black shadows and they said that they felt that something bad was going to happen to them so they left. They told me later that they would never go back there again.

I've been up there many many time before and after at day and at night I have seen nothing. Maybe where I am family the sprits don't try to scare me off I don't know but I thought it was a good story and this is a true story so believe what you will. This holler is located at Elkhorn City in Pike co Kentucky.

Sent in by Mark R Beard, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment