Friday, March 7, 2008

The Unknown Truth

Before you read the story, just to let you know that, you might think it's impossible or stupid, but it's true, 100% true.

This story is about the unknown truth my Grandpa had experienced. My grandpa used to live in a small city. His house is really big and beautiful because I saw it myself.

Before I was born, there was a park/field that almost no one used to go after 6:00 pm.

My grandpa had always loved animals and he used to have some. One day he saw a little cow was running towards the field, he thought it's his cow and started running behind the cow to catch it. It was almost 6:00 and it was getting dark. My grandpa had no idea that when he was chasing the cow he was also going towards the field. There was only a little distance between him and the field.

He was almost there but at the perfect time his brother saw him running that way and shouted Amin! My grandpa Amin stopped suddenly and looked back at his brother. He was shocked that he was almost in the field.

When he looked back at the field he was even more horrified because there was no cow at all! The field was so big that even if someone ran for half an hour really fast, you could still see the person.

His brother then took him home and he had a fever for two whole weeks, but at least he was saved from the unknown truth. Anything could have happened to him.

I was scared when I heard the story, all of my relatives know about this. Now the field is no more there, but there is a pond.

Sent in by Faiza Rahman, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment