Friday, March 21, 2008

Haunted From A Young Age

Back in Thailand when I was five years old, I got haunted by a ghost. I was asleep until something pulled my legs, I screamed for my mum and woke her.  She then got up and asked me what was wrong. I told her and she said she couldn't see anything. I didn't either, but I could hear it trying to get away, of course my mum didn't hear anything. She had looked everywhere but still couldn't find it.

When I was 12 years old I was haunted again but this time I saw it, it was 12 pm the clock had woke me. I was sleeping in the living room, I had looked up and saw a little boy floating above the table not so far from me. He just looked at me. I was so scared I pulled the blanket over my head. I hadn't told any of my family about this but I had told my friends, I told them I might have been seeing things. I didn't want to believe it was real.

My brother had told his friends the same thing that I had told my friends, the boy he saw was in the living room and he looked to be about five years old. My friends then had told me that my brother had seen the same ghost.

From then on I had to believe that it was real. The boy was all white, like smoky in a way.  Folding his legs together, floating up in the air.

When I was 17 years old I had saw another ghost. This time was at the beach and it wasn't white.  She walked across my car. She was a black ghost, I really thought ghosts were only one color, she look like she was in her 30s. She was dressed in a long black dress. I thought it was a normal person at first until she vanished within a blink of my eye. My friend that was with me that night didn't see a thing. You only believe it when you see it, I really don't want to see it ever again.

I wish I knew why some people see it and some people don't. And why we see it?

Sent in by Ashley, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment