Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Loss Of A Close Friend In A Car Accident

On October 9th, of 2002, A close friend named Neisha was killed in a car accident. I'm not displaying her full name because that information is truly confidential to me.

Two days after Neisha's Death, I was on the computer and an instant message from Yahoo popped up onto my screen. As I read in disbelief I just felt a chill go down my spine. It had read "Hey Joanie, I missed you".

Feeling angry, as if someone was trying to pull some foolish and cruel trick on me, I shot back and said, "Who is this? how the hell could you do something like this?" and she replied "No this is Neisha", everything is okay".

Neisha was always filled with such great spirit and love. She talked to everyone and respected them. She had a goofy side that everyone enjoyed. She was amazing, but from time to time her spirit would communicate with others, online or in person. Its almost like she's her regular self, only you can walk right through her.

To this day, I still cry at the thought of her death, but I will always love her. I've heard reports from my friends that they've seen Neisha walking around places, jut wandering off. I also had reports from friends of Neisha speaking to them on Yahoo or in person.

Its hard to try to act like everything is okay when your talking to a dead person, someone who has witnessed the afterlife. We miss you Neisha and we Love you.

Sent in by Joanie B Muler, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment