Friday, March 28, 2008

My Nightmare - Vision Of A Past Life?

Every now and then I have this reccurring dream of being in a cemetery in a long flowing evening gown and all of a sudden I hear running footsteps coming after me and saying I will find and kill you.

I hide in a coffin and this coffin is like the biggest one, the rest are all of those old fashioned coffins with the crosses engraved into them. Also, what was strange was that they were the size of babies.

I hide in the large one and soon I hear the footsteps passing me. I lay still as I can and about five minutes later I hear someone say,"it's ok you can come out now I wont hurt you". I raise up and look around. I am in the woods and I get out of the coffin and just collapse.

Then I wake up and I am laying on a couch surrounded by these coffins and embalming tools. I am still in my evening gown. I start to scream and my mind tells me that would not be a very wise decision because somebody is coming toward this room.

I have this dream all the time, and it is freaky because I am only 15 years old. Is this a vision of a past life?

Sent in by Bree, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

6 comments:

  1. It is very possible that what you are experiencing has something to do with a previous life experience. Have you ever considered a past life regression?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know what a past life regression is though. it is a very scary dream though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Past life regression is basically a type of hypnosis that is used to explore a person's past life memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo.. idk im flat broke lol and my parents would think im wacko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people are able to get glimpses into possible past lives through meditation and dream study (free). If you would like to learn more about REALLY studying and getting to know your dream take a look at http://www.dreamlucid.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok.... idk if thats what it is but it is still pretty creepy to dream about that ya know? i mean i have had some pretty freaky stuff happen 2 me i live in a haunted house, and once i got dizzy grabbed onto a wall in the kitchen and woke up in the middle of the fireplace with my head bleeding so ya then there is the rattling doorknob in my room and the scratching on the windows that seems to come from inside my room while im in there

    ReplyDelete