Monday, March 17, 2008

Ghost In The Canning Room

When I was 16 My mother and step dad and a uncle, went to my step brothers house to do some renovating.

The house was in Lake Arrow Head, California. When we first walked in to the house I felt sick, like something was very wrong. My mother said go explore, So I walked up stairs and I hated it up there, it was creepy, I cant explain it.

I went to the basement that was an apartment, and on the walls there were drawings that kids made of sad faces, so I just looked around and went back up stairs and out to the back yard.

There was this canning room. My mom said they were going to town to get some stuff and to stay there. So I walked up to the door of the canning room and tried to open the door but it was locked. As I walked away the door flew open, so I walked in and the door shut and locked. So now I am scared.

All of a sudden I hear screaming all around me and a black figure in front of me. It had eyes, but I didn't know if it was a man or a woman. At that moment the door opened and I was pushed out of the door. The door locked and I could see eyes in the window.

I ran in the house. I told my mom what happened and my dad checked the door, it was locked. My mom said she felt strange there too. We spent three days there. As we painted and tore down walls the house started to feel better in there, but the basement and that canning room in the back never changed.

Sent in by Vonnie, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment