Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Little Girl's Ghost

I don't have great grammar so please excuse my writing

You people may not believe me. That's okay, but I just need to let this out.

Well, I live in this house that has a little house looking thing in the back. Everytime I go back there to get something I get this weird feeling. Its weird.

Well anyway, it was about 8:00 pm and I had to get something from the back and the door was open a little, like a little crack and all of a sudden I just see this little girl with long light brown hair. I see just half of her face, it was really creepy

I thought it was just me, but like one week later my friend came over. I didn't tell her about what I saw and like in the middle of the day she started to get all freaked out and saying there was a little girl that had a red dress and long light brown hair.

I thought she was just playing around, but then she started to cry because it wouldn't leave her alone. After that I started to believe her because she looked really, really terrified, just the look on her face.

Then my other friend came to my house and said she saw this little girl just standing there staring at her.

Nothing else has happened for a while, but one night, I think it was a Tuesday like at 1:00am, I saw this little girl in the corner of my room. She was just sitting there crying I guess and I didn't know what to do. I closed my eyes for about 10 seconds and then opened them and she was gone.

I still live in the same house but I haven't seen her lately. I always get chills when I look at that corner where she was at!

Sent in by Lopez, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment