Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Scary Ghost Girl In My House

Well, my cousins and I were trying to watch a movie, but the TV kept on getting static (chchchchchch,chchchchch,chchchchc). Then we saw some one passing by it. She had a white dress on with gray flowers and had long hair. I really didn't see her face.

We looked at each other, except one of them who didn't see. So I didn't want to go in the hallway because I was scared like, what I mean, scared.

My mom came, so we told her what had happened. So a couple of days later my mom called the priest. He came and blessed the house. He said it was mad because we lived in her house.

What I notice something different about my house is that every time you walk near the front door you can see crosses on the door, but if you are far away from it you cant see any thing, freaky huhh?

And one time I was sleeping. I was putting on my phone to charge and my light from my phone turned off. Then somehow it turned back on after I just minded my own business, so I went back to sleep. A couple of minutes later I felt someone playing with my hair so I grabbed my hair but I still felt it on the side of me so I just put my blankets over my head.

After a couple of years passed the same things have been going on. My mom doesn't want to move, but this second while I am typing this nothing has happened, but if feel really cold even with my sweater on. I live in Hacienda Heights.

I feel scared right now!

Sent in by Nancy a.k.a Lazy Eyes, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment