Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ghost In My Basement

I have been hearing and sometimes seeing things out of the corner of my eye, really scary sometimes.

I do love ghost stuff and reading stories of them and watching shows with ghost and demons. I do beleive in ghosts.

So one night last summer, around 3:00, I heard something in the basement. It sounded like a basket moved across the floor. Again, no one was up. My sister and grandma were in their beds sleeping. I checked, so yeah.

I was so scared I could not move. My heart began to beat faster and faster. My grandpa had just died and I wondered if it was him. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. By now I was shaking and sweating! Then it stopped and then I went under my covers scared (I'm really bad at telling stories but I'm did my best ha-ha).

I'm having things like ghost sightings happening a lot now. I'm getting scared and I'm wondering who it could be.

Like one day I was in the shower, I have been scared a lot when in there like someone is watching me, and I saw a shadow man thingy that was by the shower curtain! I was shaking so badly, I called my mom to come in with me because I would not stay in there by myself.

To this day strange things are happening. I wonder if its someone nice or my grandpa.

Sent in by 'RandiRockstar', Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment