Monday, March 17, 2008

Black Shadow Man

It happened when I got in a car accident five years ago. My leg was broke and I needed to use a wheelchair. But it was hard for me to go upstairs, so my mom decided that I will sleep in the living room for a while. She put my sofa bed in front of the kitchen door.

That night when I was half sleeping, I felt someone beside me. I couldn't move my body because I was scared he would know I was awake. I prayed Holy Mary three times. Then I felt him leave.

In the morning, our maid always leaves the kitchen light on. By that time I was already awake. The kitchen door was half open, and at the back of the door, I saw an image. It was a shadow, I thought it was nothing. Maybe it was a visitor of my dad.

But then in a flash I remembered that there was nothing to hold that shadow and it was at the back of the door, six feet tall. Then I moved my body to see him more clearly, but he moved backward.

So I laid down, and he looked at me again. Even though I didn't see his face, just a shadow, I knew he was looking at me. Then I just got a goose bump.

I shouted my maid's name and after I shouted, he disappeared. My maid ran to me and asked what was wrong. Even my dad and mom panicked. I just told them that I saw someone. My dad looked in the kitchen but no one was there.

After that night, I never slept in our living room again..

Sent in by Hazel, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment