Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Evil Ghost Next Door

I just moved to this town and was nice but the other house gave me the creeps. So I was walking down the road when I saw a girl. She was my age, 16, and she had blonde hair. That all I saw of her, she had her head down.

I said hello and she looked up and she looked bad, she had tear stains on her checks. She quickly wiped them away and said, hi, she asked, are you new?

I said, yea I lived right there. I pointed to the house then I heard her gasp. I turned and looked at her and asked what's wrong?

Do you know the house next door is haunted? she ask in a frightened voice.

No, but it gives me the creeps.

Did you see a grave stone?

No I didn't, but I will look.

No don't! she screamed. What is wrong with you? OK, I hate that house, she said, why I asked is because that's where my little sister was killed. Yeah, she was killed by a ghost.

Can you tell me what happened, or do you feel like you don't want to?

No, I will tell you. OK on a hot Tuesday morning me and my sister went to the house to play ball. I threw it too hard and it went over her head and went into the house. She said I'll get it. She said, I found it, but the door slammed shut and I heard her scream. I ran to get my mom. She banged the door down and we saw her lying there dead. There was something written beside her it said, STAY AWAY FROM HOUSE OR YOU WILL BE LIKE HER. Me and my mom looked up and saw her. She had long white hair and sharp bloody finger nails. She had ugly teeth and she pointed at me and said, you will be like your sister if you don't stay away from my house.

Sent in by Taylor, Copyright Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment