Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ghost Haunting In Milpitas

Alright, I visit my aunt's house sometimes. Her house has been around since the 70's, that's what she said. She lives on Lacey Dr in Milpitas, California.

I looked all over the internet to see if Milpitas had any haunted places in it and found nothing, but my family knows that there is a ghost in that house. It moves dishes around and makes noises with dishes.

This one time I stayed over, it might have been at Christmas, I couldn't go to sleep, but it was really late and everyone else was asleep. They were on the floor and the other couches asleep. I was on a couch but couldn't sleep.

I uncovered myself and looked near the kitchen. I saw a cloudy figure that was the shape of a man. It was a very tall man. I got too scared so I just just tried to sleep.

Then last week I went to visit her again. It was late at night when I heard a deep ghostly voice saying stuff. I couldn't understand what it was saying though. I know it probably wasn't anyone because everyone was asleep.

Then the next night at around 3, I heard more voices. The same deep voice, but it was calling my name. I could hear it clearly.

I haven't visited her house after last week, but I know I will again. I hope to encounter more things. And I wonder how the ghost knew my name.

Sent in by Kate, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment