Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Home New Hauntings

It all started seven years ago, I know only chosen people can see different ghosts but I don't believe I am a chosen person, I believe these ghosts are, well, making themselves be seen to people with maybe a little part of a gift.

Anyway back on the story. Our family had recently moved from the city to the country. My nana had given a subdivided part of her land for us so we lived right next to her. And my mum dad and brother who is three years younger than me moved into out nana's house while our house was being built. I was only 3 1/2 at the time so I didn't really put much thought into what I did.

We had just moved into our new house and I kept seeing flashes of light moving from our living room into our kitchen, which was right next door. I didn't make much of it seeing as I was only four now. I also always got the feeling that something was watching me.

I am 12 now and I still feel uneasy around windows at night because when I was eight I kept hearing scratching noises on my window. Mum said that it was probably just the cats, but I knew it wasn't.

A couple of nights ago I asked mum if she has felt a presence in the house and she said, "I did when we first moved in here, but now they are not as bad, in fact I hardly ever get any." I was surprised because I thought she would have said, "no", because mothers don't usually express that they have felt and saw weird thing to their 12 year old daughter.

When its totally quiet I can hear almost whispers but more like a rush of air going past me even if there is no wind. I haven't told anyone of these feelings or anything because I don't really know what they will think of me and we never really bring up a conversation of ghosts or spirits.

Sent in by Georgia-Leigh Truman, Copyright 2008

1 comment:

  1. hey, i have had things happen 2 me as well the scratching on the window except it sounded like it was coming from inside my room, and it was very freaky... I have seen and heard things in my house and i constantly have dreams that u may find interesting my nightmare vision of a past life

    ReplyDelete