Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Little Sister The Ghost In Our House

Hi,my name is Lucy and I am 10 years old. Anyway it all started when we moved in a house a year ago with my mum and dad plus my little sister Lisa.

I went to bed that night and woke up thirsty. I went to get a glass of water when I saw a little girl in a long white shirt. I thought it was my little sister because she had long blonde hair, but I didn't see her face because she was looking out the window.

I told her to go back to bed, I turned around to check if the back door was locked then I turned back around and she was gone. I just thought that she was hiding or playing a trick on me so I went upstairs to check in her room.

It was then when I knew what it was. I looked in my sisters bed and she was fast asleep with a purple vest and pink shorts. I went to go to my room and the girl was there sitting on my bed.

I tried to talk to her and she just sat there looking at me like she was scared. But after since then she touches me alot and some times she will move my stuff in my room and I call her my little sister.

Sent in to us by Lucy Dodsworth, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment