Friday, March 14, 2008

Did A Ghost Warn Me About This?

This happened about a year ago. I live next to a cemetery so that may explain what happened.

I was asleep in my room when all of a sudden I woke up. I looked at the clock and it said 1:23.

As soon as I tried to get up something got on top of me and pinned me down to the bed. I could not move, my hands, legs everything. I tried and tried but could not get up. I could feel someone lying on my back.

I then begun to get dizzy and started to blink and I saw an image of a short haired girl driving a black truck getting smashed by a dodge. I did not see the vehicle, but I saw the dodge emblem. It flipped onto its side and spun.

The next day I called every female I knew and told them to not go any where. Then the next day, before I was headed out of state, I told my best friend to wear her seat belt.

A week later at 3:21 she was hit by a dodge van which flipped the truck on its side and spun it. Before I even saw the pictures I could tell her the exact way the truck was.  Was that a ghost telling me something or what?

Sent in by Brad, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment