Thursday, March 13, 2008

Knocking Ghost In The Attic

I've lived in Pennsylvania for about 5 years now, and the house I live in now is the first house I've ever lived in. Before me and my mom moved up here we always went from apartment to apartment. So being a big house kinda creeps me out.

But anyway, it was about a month or so after we got all settled in, and I just got home from a concert. It was about 1 AM and my mom was sleeping. I went to the fridge and got something to drink and went upstairs to bed.

I got all settled into bed when I heard this knocking coming from my attic. I know for a fact that no one could be up there because there's like no floor and the only way to get up to my attic is by the pull down stairs in my hallway.

I thought it was just me because when you're tired your mind plays tricks on you, so I closed my eyes. I heard the knocking again! I knew that it couldn't be my imagination this time. It was just like a tap tap tap. It sounded like someone was literally taking their fists and knocking on the ceiling.

At this point I'm really freaked out, so I went downstairs into my mom's room and I said, mom, and she asked me what I wanted. I told her that I'm hearing knocking from the ceiling. She opens her eyes and looks at me like I'm crazy, so I go backupstairs and lay in bed.

Right before I fell asleep it sounded like someone was pulling down the stairs to my attic! I was totally like freaking creeped out, so I got out of bed and slammed my door and screamed, go away! After that, I never heard any knocking ever again, but still, when I'm alone upstairs I feel like someone is just there watching me.

Sent in by Alyssa Marie Fiato, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment