Saturday, March 22, 2008

Aliens Are Real

An alien visited me one night and I fell asleep for some reason and woke up with a tube in my ear. I had a major headache. I stared at my clock and the two hands stopped at the four. It was exactly 4:00 AM.

Then there was a big light out my door. The door opened and there was so much light it was like the sun was in my room. I saw two black figures walking towards me. They had really big heads (oval shaped) and skinny bodies. They were also tall. They moved my bed out into where the light was.

They then gave me a shot in the head full of red stuff. Then the needle on the shot broke and the red juice fell to the ground and dissolved. I heard of this red stuff before (its suppose to give you short term memory loss). I didn't get it, thank God.

They stared at me as if studying me. They took out the tube and blood was pouring from my ear. I couldn't feel it though because they had paralyzed me.

I wanted to vomit because I saw creatures in glass tanks behind them, I even saw another person being dissected right next to me. I yelled, "Are you alright?" and the guy said next to me, "I think so."

The aliens were amazed at how we were communicating. They started to speak another language.

"What's your name I asked?" and the guy said, "Thomas, Thomas Bernard Keller." "How long have you've been here?" I asked, but he didn't answer back.

A shiver went down my spine. I blinked and I was in my room again. It was 5:00 PM. My mom called and asked me why I didn't come visit her today. I said I had been abducted and she hung up.

I tried looking for Thomas through phonebooks and the Internet, but its like he never existed.

One day I was abducted again and Thomas's lifeless body was next to me. I have a brain tumor now.But I am very healthy.I can go any minute because of them testing on me.

Sent in by Burt Reynolds, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment