Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nightmares And A Shadow Creature

When I was about four years old my mom married this guy named Ken (totally hate him) so we moved into the house my great grandmother left for her.

Before my great grandmother died, the house felt OK, but when we moved in something was out of the ordinary. About a month after we moved my cat, jasmine, got hit by a car while I was at my dad's. I thought it was a joke. They buried her in the backyard near the woods. I started having nightmares.

My first nightmare goes kinda like this: I was having my whole 5th grade class over for a field trip to my house. Jasmine was all bloody and had two moles with her. They both had bloody teeth. (I had gotten my new cat that I now own by then). They wanted to kill my new cat Moonlight. They all jumped at me while I was running with my beloved cat and I woke up screaming. I didn't notice I was crying and sweating.

My room, like any teenagers, was a mess, so I had a family birthday coming up and was wrapping presents in my room. All of a sudden the tissue paper starting bouncing around like a frog. I got freaked and told my mom, she said it's probably just the meds.

The next night I couldn't sleep so I got up to get a drink of water, and I felt like something was staring at me real hard so I turned around to see a black shadowy creature moving towards me. I started shouting all these things, I remember only few things that I said. I told it to go away and that it wasn't welcome here. Mom ran downstairs and the next morning she told me that I was pale white and she found me in the kitchen, and I was solid.

Sent in by Allie, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment