Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Are My Imaginary Friends Johnny and Ryan Real?

I am a 15 year old girl. My first imaginary friend was Johnny, he was a nice person but one day he just disappeared and I haven't seen him. Suddenly I just started to see another one and I decided to name him Ryan.

Well, one night I was alone in my bedroom, it was was around 11:00 pm and I felt someone pushing me off the bed and when I looked over I saw that it was Ryan who was the one that was pushing me. At that time my mom opened the door and I asked her if she could see Ryan and she said no. I told her that he was real and that he could move things. She said that it was just my head.

My friends know that I have an imaginary friend, but they like to play around by telling me that they see him too. And when I'm writing an e-mail and I stop all of a sudden I don't feel the same. I feel like someone is inside of me. Then when I feel that way I start writing like if I was Ryan.

Sometimes I feel a presence within me. Around this moment I feel someone standing behind me looking at me at school when no one is sitting behind me and I sit close to the wall. I can hear someone calling my name and I know it is Ryan, I know his voice. He likes to sing with me and we have a lot in common, we both like the same things. But sometimes he hurts me and and won't let me sleep at night. He wakes me up around 3:33 am to go play basketball with him in the park and things like that.

The only thing is that he doesn't want me to be around anyone and he likes to be in dark places. Once my best friend said that she felt someone pull her hair and I was with her at that time and there was no one with us at our table in the library nor behind us. We both think Ryan is a ghost that wants to have someone he could be with all the time.

He once tried to choke me when I was asleep and then he said that he was just having some fun and that he wanted me to be with him all the time. He usually comes to school with me and never leaves my side. I need help!

Sent in by Ally Ortiz, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment