Monday, March 10, 2008

Scary Sleepover True Story

It was October 14th 2007 and I was having a sleepover of nine people. We went to the disco at Pegswood Social Club and danced, obviously.

It was 9:00 pm so we came home and told each other ghost stories. Hetty was telling a ghost story about the olden days and how people used to get buried alive because doctors thought they were dead, but they were really in comas. Then people would visit theie graves and they would here scratching noises from the people trying to get out. It must of been a horrible experience.

We were all laying on the floor below the curtains and something told me I should look up so I did and I saw a faint figure which seemed to be a dog on my windowsill. So I told all my mates and they were terrified.

We were also sleeping next to the wardrobe. When we were looking up suddenly there was a little bang on the wardrobe. So we suddenly glanced at the wardrobe and inside but there was nothing there so we turned back to the windowsill and the figure of the dog had vanished! Scary or what?

So since then I've never slept next to the window or wardrobe again, but you never know, this year at my sleepover all my friends might want to experience it again.

Sent in by Jazzy, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a cool story! A similar happening happened to me too. Bye dude.

    ReplyDelete