Sunday, March 16, 2008

Haunted Trailer

My first paranormal experience happened when I was alone at my grandma's house.

I have always heard my half sister and my grandma talking about a little boy haunting their apartment. I never thought it was true until I experienced it myself.

Well my grandma took my sisters and cousins to the store and my grandpa went outside to smoke. As I was sitting on the couch flipping channels on the TV I finally found some cartoons to watch. As I was sitting there it felt as if someone had sat next to me and there was no one in the house so I just got up and left.

Ever since I can remember we have lived in a trailer for almost seven years now. I was the first in our family to hear footsteps and someone was moving chairs around on the kitchen. Neither one of my parents believed me. It wasn't until my dad heard the same thing, but he did get the courage to go see what it was and he said there was no one to be found.

Well, my brother has this custom where he stays up late and plays computer. On one occasion he said he got up to go to the restroom and saw a shadow just pass him by.

On a second occasion he did get to the restroom and saw what appeared to be a little girl sitting in the bathtub.

My sister says she saw a little girl like as if she was crying over in our kitchen.

To this day we haven't had any more paranormal experiences thanks to my mom spraying holy water in our house.

Sent in by Sara, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment