Monday, March 24, 2008

The Ghost Who Ruled The House

We lived in a very small house with two girls. There wasn't enough room, so I decided that we needed to find a bigger house with more room and a yard.

Well, someone had told me about this green house. A little old lady use to live there with her husband until he died. Then she thought people were trying to break in her house and she didn't feel very safe, so she had someone to put bars on the outside of all the window's. Then one day she wound up in a nursing home.

When we first got to look at it there was nothing wrong, until we moved all the stuff in and got things put away.

When thing's started was when my oldest daughter, who is handicapped, was in her bed (she can't walk) ended up between her bed and the closet door. She was crying and her diaper was off. After that she would not sleep in there anymore.

Other people would not go in there because it was so cold and you could feel something in there.

I saw a little girl wearing a red dress and there was another women friend of mine who saw her too.

Down in the basement was a room that was closed off, but I opened it and had my niece and nephew help clean that room. Their use to be a rocking chair with panty house tied to the arms and legs before it fell all apart. When I and my niece and nephew were down there they saw her too.

Sent in by Ellen Morris, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment