Monday, March 3, 2008

No One Stays In This Haunted House For Long

Well, I don't know very much about ghosts but I do believe that everyone's put on the earth for a certain reason and if you don't fulfill it your soul remains on earth.

Anyways, my cousin moved in this really old house up the road from where I live now. The house is very, very creepy and nobody stays in it for more than a month or two.

One night I stayed the night and I stayed in the master bedroom. It didn't take me long to fall asleep. A few hours later I woke up to the sound of someone talking to me. I thought that maybe it was my cousin's wife.

Then all of a sudden it was like I was in an old hospital room and there was this lady standing over me. She was dressed like a nurse, with very pale skin and dark hollow eyes. I don't know why, but I wasn't scared. It was kinda like I knew her.

In the next room I heard a phone ring and the lady disappeared. That scared me because at the time my cousin didn't have a phone.

They moved out a week later. I never told them what I saw. There have been many people who have moved into that house, all claiming to feel people watching them or even seeing a man standing by the bedroom window in the master bedroom.  

You may not believe this story but everyone who has been in that house says different.

Sent in by Martina Rigual, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment