Sunday, January 4, 2009

Slave Ghost in ths Woods

This happened when I was about 10. First let me tell you that North Carolina is a place full of mysteries that are unexplainable. Our family decided to go see one of my aunts because no one had heard from her in about three months. We arrived at her house and this feeling traveled down my spine saying something did not want us here.

My cousins and I decided to camp out in the back yard that night. We all stayed close to the campfire when we heard what seem to be a woman crying in the distance. We decided to see who it was. No one said they were scared but we traveled the entire yard in fear that we would actually find out who this was. Then a woman all crazy looking came telling us to get out before mister comes home. Then she just up and disappeared right in front of us. Needless to say we all ran for the house.

When we told the adults my aunt said that's just Tracey she haunts the lake behind our house searching for her baby. As the story goes she was a slave that took the fancy of her master's son. When she was found by her master wife the wife decided to take the baby and Tracey went mad looking for her daughter. She is still searching these same woods looking for the baby stolen from her. Its said if you listen really hard you can still hear her sobbing uncontrollably for her baby until this day. I hope you enjoyed my story this is a true story maybe ill tell you how my aunt knew her name but that's another story.

Written by Tomina, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment