Saturday, January 24, 2009

Little Girl in My Room

Whenever I'm in my room alone weird things happen. I have a huge example and I swear on everything I'm not making it up.

Last year at my birthday party (April 5th, 2008) I had some friends over to spend the night for a pool party, well before we all had cake we were playing around in my room then went to sit in my hallway. My cousin was sitting on my back because I was laying on the floor and my two friends were sitting right next to us.

Right in between the guest room and my moms room we all saw a big dark figure, it looked like it was a man. We started screaming and ran downstairs. We told my cousin and her boyfriend what happened and he came up to see if there was anything up here and he said he felt "a very strong presence" in my room! I switched rooms and now I have a room with two doors. One that leads to the attic and one to my old bedroom. Sometimes I will see a little girl in the door that leads to my old room. I would get so scared and start to cry because I don't know what to do ! but I feel like whenever I'm in my room I'm being watched just like I am when I'm writing this at 12:25  am. I'm getting real cold and starting to get chills. Well just thought I'd share it with you. I will write again if it happens again.

Written by Jannah, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment