Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ghosts in My Room Kept Me Awake

People say that kids get in touch with the supernatural more than adults. What they say is true! I'm 12 years old and I've had many ghost experiences in the past. I tell these true stories to my friends and people that are willing to hear them. There is one experience that I've had recently.

A few weeks ago I was living in a different city with my mom and brother, while my dad was at work. I was sleeping one night and I was awakened by something moving on my bed. Before I went to sleep I watched TV and left my school bag on my bed. Once I fell asleep, my foot was on top of my school bag. Then I felt something move in it. My school bag was empty, no books or pencils, nothing. That 'something' in my bag kept moving as if there was something wanting to come out. I had the chills knowing that there was nothing in my bag, so I placed my foot on the opposite side of my bed. But during the night my foot ended up on top of my bag and again there was something moving in it. I didn't want to panic so I kicked the bag to the floor. Then my closet started to make noises as if there was something inside about to come out and grab me. But I went back to sleep anyway. Then I heard my door rattling and about to open I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I needed to do, I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't, my eyes were closed tight, but my ears were wide open. My house has two floors and I was upstairs, my room is close to the stairs so I can hear people coming. Since it was night time, no one was outside, so if no one was outside their rooms, how come I heard footsteps coming up the stairs getting closer and closer to my door, and I could hear whispering voices outside my door? But somehow I managed to go to sleep. To this day I still wonder what was outside my door whispering.

Written by Kathie, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment