Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My House has Spirits Everywhere

My mom, step-dad, stepsisters, and I moved into a big house about a year or so ago. It was on the market for about three years though, and we needed a big house, for our big family. So we moved in and it seemed strange for me. It was hollow and full of space. You see when we first moved in I was currently in 5th grade, now I am in middle school. I believe in Lycanthropy (disease that makes you like a werewolf) so, I've been studying for a cure.

My room has a bathroom and a closet and whenever I'm up at night or in the early morning someone usually calls my name and I answer by saying, "Yeah" or "What," when no one is up except for me. Then I go and check my parents room and they're asleep and snoring to their hearts content. I feel creeped out and usually then turn some music on or go on my laptop.

If you are outside of my bedroom and you are facing the door, you would feel a sudden could rush of air at your feet. Like a stream, or a current, out of air. When my room is warm and heated you will still feel the cold air flowing under you. Apparently, there was a movie star or something and people said that she could communicate with spirits, now I think that tale is true.

Downstairs where the kitchen, study, gym, family, and dining room are, has some weird happenings too. Like you hear soft knocks and bangs in the walls when you are home alone. Sometimes you can hear people running a little bit and no one is there when just you is reading on the couch, or watching TV.

The basement is a whole different story. You can hear louder bangs in the walls, and they're more severe, and demanding. Sometimes a puck for air hockey would be moved and inch since you saw it before you turned around. There are strange bursts or cold and warm air suddenly when its just room temperature. There are also strange, dark shadows appearing and disappearing in the corner of your eye. But the creepiest thing of all is the haunted giant rocking horse. It moves in the night, and it follows your every step with its big angry eyes.

As I wrote this the knocking was constant and loud.

Written by Emma Bellin, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment