Friday, January 9, 2009

The Schooner Hotel

My Dad is a Ghost-Hunter. He love's the Paranormal.

One day my dad took me, my brother and my mam along to the Schooner Hotel for a meal (he also went on an investigation there with his Ghost-Busting team). As we sat down my 7 year old brother wanted the loo so my dad took him whilst my mam and I sat at the table waiting for our order.

All of a sudden I saw a little boy run into the room and back out again I thought it was my brother so I shouted him over but as I turned around there was no one there. My dad and George came back and said they also noticed something weird that when my brother went in the loo my dad waited outside and George came runnin' out sayin' that he heard a man growl.

When we told the staff they said that a man haunts the bathroom and he doesn't like kids. We also asked them if there were anything else. They said a boy haunts the dining room so I then realized that was the little boy who I thought were my brother! The building is over 100 years old and has had a lot of suicide and murders in it's 100 years. Next time think that we will choose a other pub for dinner where there might be only spirits that we drink!

By Jade Wardell, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment