Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Whispering Ghost

About a year or two ago I went  on vacation in Ohio. It was me, my four siblings, mom and dad, aunt  and uncle and cousins. We were spending the night at family's house. Across from their house was a coffin house, a coffin house is a house that is full of dead people in those coffins. I was so scared. They had signs  and everything.

Well later that night me and my older cousin had to go outside to find her mothers keys so she asked me to come with her. I was dumb enough to say ok. We went outside and we went to the car, we were standing right there then my cousin said she heard breathing by her ear. I screamed and when she opened the door I went right in front of her and got inside, I was scared. Then I remembered the house across the street. When we opened the door when we got in lights went on then my cousin shut the door and the lights went off. I screamed. Then we heard a noise coming from the back seat, we turned around and her dog Harley was there. After a couple minutes in the car my other cousin came outside and turned on the lights. We started screaming at her to leave the lights on and she did. Me and my cousin ran out of the car. I was so happy to be in light.

I still tell the story and hope Halloween is near.

Written by Danielle, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment