Sunday, January 18, 2009

Relationships My Moms Suicide

One day me and my mom decided to go out for a ride, because we just got into an argument. We drove off into the middle of nowhere trying to have some time to talk. It was getting late so we ended staying at a motel. It looked like it wasn't used in years.

We were given an old dirty room, it had dirty blankets, toilet paper, and no windows. The place already creeped me out and so did the owner. He was dirty and smelly. I felt weird. I told my mom I wanted to go home and all she did was say, "We have no place else to stay and we don't have no privacy at home". So all I did and moaned and groaned back at her. She told me we couldn't leave until we solved the problem. I went into my room and shut the door.

My closet door was creaking. I shouted Mom? No answer. So I yelled again and again, but still no answer. I went to my moms room but she wasn't there. I went to the front desk and they said my mom had checked out. I ran to my room I was given and went to grab my cell phone and there it all started - low battery. I went to charge my phone. About an hour later I checked to see if my phone was charged but the charger was cut. I thought to myself this couldn't be happening. I went to the bathroom to go take a shower to leave and there it was my mom died hanging. I regret it until this day not respecting her and not talking to her when I had the chance.

Written by Lizzie, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment