Saturday, January 17, 2009

Visions of the Future?

Okay I'm going to get right to the point. I was about six or seven around the time this happened and I was living in New York.

I had one little brother and my mom was pregnant with another one (although at this time I didn't know as she didn't tell me). One day as she was giving my little brother Dakarai his bath she said that I walked up to the bathroom in a trance like look and said, "I know you're having another one." She said, "another what?" And my response was, "another baby, a boy." She was surprised because she didn't even know the sex of the baby and she didn't tell me that she was pregnant.

She said I went on to say that, "he's going to be great." She said, "Who? Who's going to be great?" My response was "My Little brother he is going to be great he is going to great things" she then told me I kind of snapped out of it and said, "hey Mommy," as if that never happened.

My mom told me this whole story. What does it mean? And yes the following year she had a little boy.

Written by Dewon, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment