Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Old Cemetery Ghost

It was a hot summer night and me and my friend Ivy were sleeping outside in one of the old tents my dad used to have. I thought it was about 10:00 pm when Ivy said she thought she heard someone out side the tent but I thought that it was just the wind. I grabbed my flashlight and shined it outside. "I don't see anything. Ivy you must have heard the wind or saw an old branch fall." The wind was pretty hard that night and I could have picked a better night to stay out in a tent but it was too late now.

Ivy tried to go back to sleep but she was sure there was someone out there, someone out there to get her. After about an hour I sat up and told her to get on her shoes I was going to show her there was no one out there. But I was wrong. As we headed for the old cemetery I saw some light in the back of a tree that surrounded the old cemetery. I know what it was but Ivy did not we just went inside and forgot about the whole thing and from this day on I still see a glow no matter were I am.

Written by Ivy and Amy, Copyright 2009OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment