Sunday, January 25, 2009

Strange Creature in the Bush

The story starts on a nice summer day when me and my cousin were outside talking. We heard a noise in the bushes. Now if your thinking so what, it's a few small bushes, you wrong. It's a huge hedge.

Well anyway, my cousin went in and was there for a couple minutes, then he started running out of the bushes with a bruise on his arm. He was out of breath so he couldn't talk long enough for me to hear a weird noise. Then he said that he went in the hedge (we cut paths with bush cutters) and he hit his foot. When he sat down, he said that after five seconds he heard a noise like the one I heard when he ran out and he looked up.

Before he went in I made him swear on the good book that he wasn't lying, and he did. Now that I knew he wasn't lying, I let him continue his story. He said he saw a thing with a pig face and nasty, knotty, greasy tangled black hair. He said it had a stick and swung it at him when he ran, and that's how he got the bruise. Well,that's the end of this story and if you don't believe me, don't it's not like I care. No one ever does.

Written by Seth, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment